Saturday, September 12, 2009

Electric for photo hunter

First you need an electric jigsaw, imagination and endurance.
And voila! the finished project; a hummingbird fence!lFor more photos on this weeks theme of 'electric' just click on Photo Hunter or you many click on the icon in the side bar. My thanks to tnchick for hosting this site. Happy Photo Hunting to all! just click on Photo Hunter or you many click on the icon in the side bar. My thanks to tnchick for hosting this site. Happy Photo Hunting to all

9 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Good job!

I played too :)

MJ said...

Ooooh nice one for the theme and its a lovely fence!

Susanne said...

That is one lovely fence!

Alice Audrey said...

That's a great use for electricity.

CY said...

Thats one lovely fence which I would really like to get hold of! Great shot and have a nice weekend. CY From Thailand.

www.tangcyee.com

marta said...

That is a lovely fence. It adds some nice structure to your yard. And the electric jig really makes it easy, eh?

Mrs Mecomber said...

That looks great!! And a great take for this week's theme, too.

My Photo Hunters is up. I hope you have time to visit mine! New York Traveler.net

Happy weekend!

gorgeous nelly said...

Wow, that's so amazingly beautiful work of art.

My electric entry is up too.

Happy weekend.

Mary said...

What a neat idea! I love it!