Tuesday, January 25, 2011

fabric with touches of red for Ruby Tuesday

Yesterday on my other blog, Nature Tales and Camera Tails,http://naturetales.blogspot.com/ I introduced my ongoing winter project of making a quilt of yellow themed fabric..It consists of 15 horizontal strips, each composed of 10 five inch squares. In total I l have 15 horizontal strips altogether. At the moment I am sewing the horizontal strips together and am getting to the darker fabrics which I have included. My guidelines are that each block must include some yellow. The strip that I just have attached this morning has some blocks with beautiful reds( and of course yellow in it too) in it.
See what I mean?! To really enjoy the beautiful fabric designs included, please click to enlarge.


Got photos with red want to share them?To check out other postings on Ruby Tuesday just click on the Ruby logo on the side bar or here:http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/. My appreciative thanks to Mary/the teach for hosting this meme

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

RED IS THE HUE

A touch of scarlet, a bit of red,
Ribbons of crimson around your head;
Everyone looking for color knows
Red is the hue that defines the rose.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Scarlet Door