Tuesday, December 27, 2011

nature fabric pillow case for Ruby Tuesday

A most beautiful delightful gift I received from my daughter was a small pillow and pillowcase she had made for me out of nature fabric, The fabric is bright and bold with colourful songbirds on it; such as red Cardinals, Blue birds, Blue Jays and Chickadees. She also has given me a swatch of the fabric. She says it is a fabricville piece. I shall go looking for it as oit is a 'must have' beauty that would warm the heart of any birdwatcher.
ot photos with red? Why not share them by posting them to
Ruby Tuesday. To find this delightful red focused meme, please click here
.http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

chubskulit said...

Pretty ruby!
Visiting from Ruby Tuesday. Come see my Ruby Tuesday when you get a chance. Advance happy new year!

Cafe au lait said...

Very pretty!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I've never seen fabric so colorful before, except maybe in Mexico!

Have a wondrous New Year!

Nativity Figures

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such a bright and colourful and artistic design! Enchanting!

onangelwings said...

Very colorful.
Enjoy your New Year.

cassandrasminicorner said...

Perfect for Fall Theme:)

Visiting for RT! Here's mine-hope you can visit too..

http://www.sweethomephilippines.com/2011/12/red-hot-piggy-bank.html

wifetoalineman02 said...

so pretty and so colorful, great job. Visiting late for Ruby Tuesday, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/01/a-gift-card-for-my-kids-school-bus-driver.html