Saturday, September 5, 2009

Orange things for PhotoHunter

When |i first read that the photo hunter theme for this week was 'orange' i decided i would have to go to my photo archives and find some beautiful orange fall leaves, But a trip to the grocery supermarket yesterday quickly changed my mind. I never leave home without my purse size camera. and I loved the beautiful orange colours thatIi found in the produce department such as these oranges above and the orange peppers below.These packaged carrots were orange enough to fit the theme
And I just had to include this picture of this stuffed tiger escaping from its display cage!



And a reminder of the upcoming Hallowe'en season in the form of these Jack'O Lanterns! Kinda of early isn't it! spooky even isn'tit?

For more photos on this weeks theme of 'orange' just click on Photo Hunter or you many click on the icon in the side bar. My thanks to tnchick for hosting this site. Happy Photo Hunting to all! just click on Photo Hunter or you many click on the icon in the side bar. My thanks to tnchick for hosting this site. Happy Photo Hunting to all

6 comments:

rdl said...

lots of orange!!

KylieM said...

WOW .. that is a lot of orange :)
http://www.mischief-and-mayhem.com/blog/?p=1252

CY said...

Hehe; I like the tiger. Have a great weekend. CY from Thailand.

www.tangcyee.com

Teena in Toronto said...

I need sunglasses to look at your pix :)

I played too :)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

This is a whole collection of orange!

Have a great weekend.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

This is a whole collection of orange!

Have a great weekend.