Saturday, March 5, 2011

Riel's scrapbuster random railfence quilt block

Got lots of fabric scraps? Can't sleep? Awake at 5 a.m.? Then do as I did, get up and piece and sew together a uniquely patterned quilt block using up those scraps you have left over from your sewing projects. This block is 12" square. I love the colours and variety of designs in the completed block!

Want to know how to make it? Riel Nason at Quietly Quilting in Quispamsis has posted a tutortial showing how to make this creative scrappy block on her quilting blog at:http://quispamsisquilter.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrapbuster-random-railfence-block.html

1 comment:

DeVona said...

Your block looks great! Riel's tutorial inspired me to start cutting my scraps! My pile seems to get bigger and bigger! Can't wait to assemble some blocks!