my Halloween witch
rides her broom in my window
light rays in her hair
light rays in her hair
Well, o.k., this isn't really very scary, rather its just 'pretend' scary for we are getting very close to that time of year when costumed ghosts and goblins knock on your door and shout 'trick
For more photos on this weeks theme of 'scary' just click on Photo Hunter or you many click on the icon in the side bar. My thanks to tnchick for hosting this site. Happy Photo Hunting to all!
14 comments:
Your "scary" witch is very endearing.
bobbie:
I made this witch several years ago while I was still teaching and for many years it hung in my classroom during Halloween season, riding the rays of light that came through the window.
This is a great witch - you've put a lot of effort into making it ... well done. The school children must have loved it.
I like it :)
Kinda colorful. :)
I hope you have time to come see my scary photos, and leave your link, too. http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-scary/
She looks like she's having fun. I don't have witches in my closet, just skeletons. Which reminds me, I better get them out and put them on the porch.
That is one cool witch and the photos of her are fantastic! Love this post. Happy weekend!
I'm no halloween fan but that is really cute. And you made that? I bet the kids really liked it each year.
Here's Mine
What wonderful Halloween decorations! Great take on the theme!
Wonderful! Did you make her? I like her nice plaid outfit and clunky shoes....and the wild plaid hair! Very festive and not scary enough to frighten anyone :-) Pretend is best!
did you do this yourself?
By daylight, this may seem pretend scary, but on a dark night, with only a little light outside and no light on the inside, this could be quite scary if it hangs over a window!
mary and inyang:
Yes, I made this little friendly witch several years ago as a decoration to hang in my classroom during the Halloween season. It holds a lot of memories for me. Glad that you both enjoyed.
She's lovely!
Post a Comment