Saturday, November 22, 2008

Covered Bridge Reflections: for Photo Hunter

The Tynemouth Covered Bridge in Saint John County.
The Wheaten Covered Bridge on the Tantramar Marshes.
The Bloomfield Covered Bridge , Saint John County.
Reflections of the Boudreau Covered Bridge on a rainy day in Westmorland County.
Reflections within the interior of a Covered Bridge.

There are 63 covered bridges in the province of New Brunswick and I love finding them in those 'out of the way' places. I have photographed most all of them, with only about 4or 5 yet to locate. I still have many photos yet to post on my New Brunswick Covered Bridges blog. If you would like to visit and see more pictures of Covered Bridges, just click on the highlighted link.

For more photos on this weeks theme of 'reflections' just click on Photo Hunter or you many click on the icon in the side bar. My thanks to tnchick for hosting this site. Happy Photo Hunting to all!

12 comments:

Melli said...

Lovely reflections! I love covered bridges...

Aileni said...

You have wrked hard on these - thinking ahead.

Lisa said...

Great shots. That last one scares me though. I remember some in WVA when my grandparents lived there and I hated driving through them. Thought I would fall through LOL

Annie said...

This is such an awesome collection of photos! Each one is beautiful on its own but seeing them all together is really amazing. What a cool thing to collect...visits to and photos of covered bridges! I don't think I've ever seen one in person.

Happy weekend!

me ann my camera said...

annie:
It was such fun taking these photos for many are in out of the way places and we discovered many delightful old roads and communities where we had never visited before. So glad that others enjoy them too.

me ann my camera said...

aileni:
Thinking only after having seen your unique take on the theme, then I set aside my ideas of reflections on water and strived to think of something more original also. Thank you!

lisa:
They do look kind of old,and I can understand a child maybe being a bit frightened, especially so as its like driving into a barn!

June said...

Nice! I love covered bridges but never have seen them like this!

Rose said...

And I thought Parke Country had a lot of covered bridges...these are great reflections.

Angela said...

I love these gorgeous shots!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Those were pretty cool and I'm wondering.... who was driving?
:-D

Mary said...

These are cool! What a wonderful way to take the photos..wow. I don't know how I got so far behind in this blog. I always enjoy the clever things you post here.

Bernie Krausse said...

Very clever photos using your side view mirrors to seemingly show the Worlds you may have just left behind.