Free transportation on this river ferry across the Saint John River at Westfield is part of our New Brunswick Highway system..
Although these photos weren't taken recently they do fit in well with the season and the theme of Watery Wednesday. My appreciative thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this theme.
9 comments:
I can only imagine how beautiful the view must be from that barge with all of that snow around. Nice shot. :-) Have a great Watery Wednesday! :-)
P.S. There was an error in your link so I deleted it and re-did it which is why it moved.
Such a pretty scene Ann, love the red in the ferry against the white of the surrounding snow. Great photo.
2sweetnsaxy:
Thank you so much for your considerate kindness!
It looks wonderful, but I bet a ferry at this time of year is chilly! I love how colorful the boat looks and the water and snow surrounding it. Great choice!
Oh my, is that snow? How romantic that would be, a little glass of bubbly mmmmmmmmm.
Hey, your knitting sounds great! I hope you post a photo of it when its finished. Knitting is one thing I never learned. How's the quilt coming that you were working on?
very pretty........
Gill in Canada
Love the red of the boat with all that white, blue and gray. Lovely scene.
Post a Comment